- Strong member awareness and commitment to brand – The latest brand survey among Novation’s alliances showed that NOVAPLUS maintains 100 percent brand recognition.
- Ability to grow market share – Especially for suppliers without a well-established brand, becoming a part of the NOVAPLUS family provides a valuable opportunity to grow market share.
- Significant marketing support – Agreements within the NOVAPLUS brand receive dedicated and focused marketing support to ensure success.
- Aligned, focused, incented VHA, UHC and Provista sales teams – Because NOVAPLUS offers health care providers the greatest financial value, the alliance sales teams are focused on the brand. The NOVAPLUS team works closely with each alliance it serves, to ensure the highest visibility from an operations standpoint.
Novation’s Alliance Members
- Improved financial value – NOVAPLUS offers an overall price advantage of 17 percent when compared to other medical-surgical products in the market, even other private labels. And, on average, members save nearly 10 percent on pharmaceutical products in the NOVAPLUS brand.
- Support for standardization efforts – NOVAPLUS contracts for the items members purchase most. By consolidating the number of products ordered, facilities can operate more efficiently.
- Protection in the event of widespread product shortage – Because NOVAPLUS is offered only to alliance members, inventories are reserved for these health care organizations. NOVAPLUS contract terms ensure that the alliances receive the products they need, when they need them.
- Increased competition – Competition drives costs down. NOVAPLUS is proud to help growing manufacturers better compete, while reducing costs for the alliance members it serves.